Did you accidentally delete data like photos, contacts, SMS, etc from your Samsung phone, and looking to recover them in a simple way?
Well, we all know that data loss is a common situation that Android phone users generally come across, whether you use Samsung or other Android devices. But there is nothing to worry about as the situation is easy to handle and the lost data can be retrieved from Samsung phones.
There can be several reasons for unwanted data loss scenarios like unintentional deletion, formatting, flashing ROM, while updating, water damage, malware attack, and many more. So in this blog, I will discuss different ways on how to recover lost data from the Samsung phone using easy and simple ways.
What Are The Possible Causes For Data Loss On Samsung Phone?
Well, there are several reasons that can make your data loss from Samsung phones. A few of them are mentioned below:
- Accidentally or unintentionally deleting files
- Unexpected power off while transferring data
- Harmful virus attack leads to a data loss situation
- Physical damage like water damage, broken or cracked screen,
- While updating or downgrading OS
- Flashing ROM
- Formatting the device
Apart from the list, there are several other factors as well that can disappear your useful data from your phone.
Well, now it’s time to go through the methods to do Samsung Phone Data Recovery and access the lost files as before.
Method 1: Recover Deleted Files From Samsung Phone Using Backup
Do you have a habit of creating a backup of all your important stuff? If yes then you might have also backed up all your files from your Samsung phone. Or even if you have enabled the sync option then your data are automatically backed up from where you can restore them easily.
Here are the steps to restore data from backup:
- First, go to Settings > Accounts and backup > click on Backup and restore
- Now choose your device > then choose files that you want to retrieve from it
- Finally, click on the Restore option to restore all files
Following the above steps will allow you to restore data types like photos, messages, videos, contacts, notes, etc. from the Samsung phone.
Method 2: Get Back Data From Samsung Recycle Bin
You might know that Recycle bin option is only available on computers but now you can see this feature on Samsung phones as well. Whenever any data gets deleted from your device, they are saved on recycle bin where you can restore them within 30 days. Remember, only photos and videos can be recovered from it.
Follow the below steps:
- First, open Gallery on Samsung phone
- After that, tap on three dots and go to Settings > tap on Recycle Bin
- Here you can find all the deleted items like videos or photos
- Select the one you wish to recover and finally tap on the Restore option
Method 3: Recover Deleted Data From Samsung Cloud
Almost every Samsung phone users use the Samsung Cloud option to store their user data for later use. This is also a good way to create a backup of your stuff without any worry of losing them. In addition, if you have enabled “Backup settings” on your Samsung phone then you can find the deleted data easily.
Here are the steps you should follow:
- First, go to Settings on your and tap on Cloud and accounts
- Now click on Samsung Cloud > Restore option
- After that, choose the backup files you want back and then click on Restore Now
- There you will get a popup that will ask you whether you want to install the apps that were backed up or not. This will only occur when they are not available on your phone and then click on the Install option
Method 4: Use Samsung Phone Data Recovery To Recover Files Without Backup
When you don’t have any backup of your disappeared files then also there is nothing to worry about. With the use of Samsung Phone Data Recovery, you can easily retrieve deleted files from Samsung phones. This is a professional recovery program that allows users to restore every lost file from their phone without backup. Some important data types that it can recover include photos, videos, contacts, call logs, documents, notes, WhatsApp messages, text messages, audio files, and others.
Whether your device is broken, crashed, virus attack, black or blue screen, frozen or other issues, this handy tool works effectively. In addition, the software supports every Samsung phone like Samsung Galaxy S9+/S9/S8+/S8/S7/S6/S5/Note 7/6/5/4 and several others.
So here the blog comes to an end that completely describes how to recover lost data from Samsung phone. We all face data loss situations at some point but most of them don’t know how to retrieve those data. So you should read this blog as the best 4 methods are described to deal with data loss. To recover data without backup, use Samsung Phone Data Recovery to get back lost files from the Samsung phone.
Follow us on Facebook.
Thanks For Reading
More Read On Chesttechnology